28 May 2016

Choc Chip & Banana Brownie...

It seems I have an over abundance of very ripe bananas in my fruit bowl!
Now that is a great excuse to make brownie don't ya think?
 Chocolate Chip & Banana Brownie to be precise!
 Serve warmed or cold.
With or without cream.
Too make it extra special add some custard.
 It's a very nice lunchbox treat too!
 You'll find the recipe HERE.
To make the stencil for the icing sugar I  printed a butterfly template from the net and cut it out.
Place on each brownie segment, sieve icing sugar over the top, and carefully remove the stencil.
(My gorgeous daughter came up with this idea and it really works!)
Chocolate Chip & Banana Brownie 
Nom Nom!





#brownie #chocolate #banana #baking #homemade  #cakedecorating










19 comments:

  1. Tracey, I've never heard of Choc. Chip with banana brownies - but yum, they sound amazing! Love the butterflies too! Thanks for sharing and linking up with us for Social Boost! Shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the brownies my two favourite ingredients chocolate and bananas pinning have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the brownies has my two favourite ingredients chocolate and bananas pinned have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. banana brownies? wow I have to try these. Love your daughters idea of the butterfly template - that is totally cool :) over from SMM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the butterfly stencil idea is a winner - as are the brownies! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. Those look yummy!! I could also use them as a fake-out for my son to eat his fruit!! ha/ha #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choc Chip & Banana brownie - BRILLIANT! This looks so good! I actually have a few ripe bananas, so might give this a go tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration, and thank you for linking up with us at Friday Favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have ripe bananas all the time and make banana bread, but now I'm gonna try this delicious banana brownie recipe! Yum, I bet it's amazing! The butterfly stencil looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Katrin. So happy to be joining in at your 'Sweet Inspiration' party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness this looks delicious! Thanks for sharing! (Maria @ Happy Mum Happy Child)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so pretty and sound delicious. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle Sunday, Tracey Lee. Pinned and Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tracey I have picky eaters in my house but I know they are going to love eating and making this too. Pinning and sharing. And Tracey your post is being featured tomorrow on Sweet Inspiration. Thank you for joining us every week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sure the picky eaters will love this brownie. And Thanks Mary for featuring me. Sweet Inspiration link party is a fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this idea…brilliant to make a stencil to decorate brownies!!! It is so elegant and perfect to make any occasion extra special….can't wait to make them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment